We have an extensive range of subjects on Pinterest. Here are some of the boards we have created along with an illustrative image. Just click on the image to see the complete Pinterest board on that subject.
Ornaments enhance any garden.
This board includes a skeleton riding a penny farthing to the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland!
Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best….like these pebble footprints
We hope that you can find some ideas for your own garden.
Volunteering offers so many benefits, both for the people you help and for yourself.
Here are just a few reasons for volunteering……
- Supports vulnerable people, thus enabling them to live healthy and rewarding lives.
- Volunteers find a greater sense of purpose and meaning in their lives.
- Health benefits include improved self-esteem and the ability to deal with ill health more readily.
- Volunteering can also help the healing process for those people who have suffered from ill-health or addiction
- Offers the opportunity to break down barriers by enabling you to socialise with people of different cultural backgrounds.
- You will learn new skills which will improve your employment prospects.
Once you have retired it is so important to get involved in new activities and make new friends.
Hobbies play a vital role in filling the void left in your day. Many people will have been waiting years for this moment. They know exactly what they want to do…..make dresses for the grand children or may be build a radio controlled model plane. Many more people find themselves at a loose end.
Digital photographs enable us to take a huge number of high quality shots.
Nowadays many dog owners prefer to arrange for their dogs to be looked after in a person’s home rather than place them in kennels.
A long established organisation called PetStay, which has over 30 branches spread throughout the UK, will arrange for your dog to be looked after by a PetStay carer……
If you are a diabetic you know that diabetes is a debilitating illness, but don’t despair as there are numerous support packages available….here are just a few.
Continuously tracking your carbohydrate intake and blood sugar levels is so important in managing your diabetes.